Currently, we are holding in-person worship services with limited seating capacity as well as broadcasting worship online at fumcburleson.org/live. We are adhering to procedures and guidelines set for by our Church Council (for a full list, visit fumcburleson.org/safety). We ask all worshipers who plan to attend in person to reserve seats each week, which allows us to plan accordingly for setup and cleaning.
To reserve a space for yourself and/or your family, please fill out the form below. Fields with a red asterisk are required. If you encounter an error, do not click submit. Instead, refresh this page in your browser and try again.
[The seat reservation form is currently unavailable. Reservations for the weekend of January 30 & 31 will go live here on Tuesday, January 26 at 12:00pm.]
Guidelines for Reservations
1. We ask everyone to be considerate of others when reserving seats since there are many who wish to worship God together in person; once you register, if you will be unable to attend due to illness, family emergency, or a change of plans, please call the church office so we may release your seats to others who wish to be present. If you register but fail to be present without notifying the church, you will forfeit your right to register for the following week.
2. You may make a reservation ONLY for the immediate family members who are living under your roof.
3. You may only make a reservation for one worship service and may only attend the worship service for which you have registered.
4. Phone reservations are available only for those who do not have online access, giving them time to call before online registration opens. Beginning each Tuesday at 9:00am, please call (817) 295-1166 and leave a message stating your name, phone number, the service you wish to attend, and the number of seats needed.
5. Online reservations will begin at 12:00pm each Tuesday for the coming weekend’s worship service.