Below are guidelines set forth by Church Council and Pastors for all in-person activities. Please note: any or all programs, including worship, may temporary cease or move to online only formats in the event of a sudden spike in COVID-19 cases in our community or positive cases within our congregation.
• If you feel ill in any way, remain home (you may participate in worship online via live stream broadcast at fumcburleson.org/live).
• When you arrive on church campus, you must comply with physical distancing of 6ft between yourself and others who do not reside in the same home with you. Even if you are in regular, close proximity (outside of church activities) to others who also happen to be present for church events, you must remain physically separate while arriving, participating, and dismissing.
• Upon arrival, your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is found to be 100° F or higher, you will be asked to wait in a cool area and then have your temperature taken again. If it remains 100° or above, you will be asked to return home immediately. Pastors will follow up with you in the days following worship to see how you're feeling.
• You must wear a mask covering both nose and mouth at all times while arriving, participating, and dismissing. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you when you arrive.
• You will be given hand sanitizer upon arrival and dismissal.
• Restrooms will be open indoors and attended to ensure that only 1 person or 1 person with 1 child enter at a time. Restrooms will be sanitized between each use. We strongly recommend using the restroom prior to coming to the church campus.
• Upon dismissal at the end of church events, please observe physical distancing and walk all the way to your car in the parking lot so as to avoid blocking the way for others.